Two-year plan makes unprecedented investments in homelessness and housing, supports public safety, and re-instates prudent fiscal policies.
City Service and Resource Updates
Essential government services are operating. View Modifications, Suspensions & Closures to City Services in Response to COVID-19.
- Report a problem online to OAK 311
- Apply for City Jobs
- Find guidance and resources for residents affected by COVID-19
- Find resources for businesses and workers affected by COVID-19
- Housing Resources for Tenants and Property Owners during COVID-19
- Food Distribution Resources during COVID-19
- Register for a Business License if you operate a business, a home business, or rent out your residential or commercial property in Oakland
- Access Planning and Building services online
- Access Fire Prevention Plan review services online
- Access Oakland Public Library services online
- Learn more about OakWiFi: a new free City service that provides internet access to Oaklanders